- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom KG100HFX 100W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59872 000000000 L59872000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kustom KG100HFX 100W guitar amplifier head provides two channels (Rhythm and Lead), tone controls and digital effects. Although it will work with...Click To Read More About This Product
Take to the stage with 100W of thunder behind you.
The Kustom KG100HFX 100W guitar amplifier head provides two channels (Rhythm and Lead), tone controls and digital effects. Although it will work with a wide variety of speaker cabinets, it is intended to use with the Kustom KG412 cabinet because it will deliver all 100 watts to this 4-ohm cabinet.
The Kustom KG100HFX amp's Rhythm channel offers clear, dynamic tones that are perfect for a wide variety of musical styles. Using the Gain control, the Lead channel can dish out anything from, chunky classic rock sounds, to the heaviest scooped metal tones out there. The amp's separate bass, middle, and treble controls allow players to fine-tune the tonal response, as required.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W
- Two channels: rhythm, lead
- Independent EQ controls
- Impedance: 4 ohm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.