- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom Kustom KG100FX112 100-Watt 1x12 Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58571 000000000 L58571000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kustom KG100FX112 is a two-channel combo amp offering 100 watts of clear, classic tone perfect for a variety of musical styles. It’s equipped wi...Click To Read More About This Product
Two-channel, 100-watt, 1x12 combo with built-in digital effects
The Kustom KG100FX112 is a two-channel combo amp offering 100 watts of clear, classic tone perfect for a variety of musical styles. It’s equipped with a single 12-in. Kustom speaker. In addition to its two channels (Rhythm and Lead), it includes onboard digital effects (reverb, delay and chorus). The KG100FX112 features a speaker out jack, allowing you to hook up an external cab. You can also jam to songs or practice silently thanks to its auxiliary in, and headphone out jacks.
- 100 watts, 12" Kustom speaker; Lead & Rhythm channels
- Bass, Middle, Treble & Gain controls; Boost (via optional footswitch)
- Built-in digital effects: reverb, delay, chorus
- Effects loop, external speaker out, headphone out, aux. in
Call or click to order today.
- Power: 100 Watts (RMS)
- Speaker: 12" Kustom speaker
- Channels: Lead, Rhythm
- Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
- Effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus
- Yes, Lead Channel
- Solo Boost (with optional footswitch)
- Effects Loop
- External Speaker Jack
- Headphone Out, Auxiliary Input
- Optional Footswitch (sold separately)
- Power Amp Circuit
- Organic Clipping
- Dimensions: 18.9 H x 20.9 W x 10.9 D
- Weight: 35.30 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.