- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom KXB100 100W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73249 000000000 L73249000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kustom KXB100 is a 100W bass amplifier with a 15" Kustom speaker and Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, and Treble controls. The preamp provides both Gain and...Click To Read More About This Product
Get big, low-end punch and practice-minded features.
The Kustom KXB100 is a 100W bass amplifier with a 15" Kustom speaker and Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, and Treble controls. The preamp provides both Gain and Volume controls and is perfect for classic bass tones or more aggressive sounds with a hotter gain structure.
For performance flexibility, the Kustom KXB100 provides a balanced XLR Line Out and Ground Lift and Volume control. An effects loop with Send and Return jacks offers flexibility for integrating external effects and processors.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W
- Two inputs: 0 dB, -6 dB
- 4-Band EQ: Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, Treble
- Effects Loop
- Line Output: XLR with volume control
- External speaker output
- Headphone output
- Aux input
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 18.75" x 15"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.