- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom KXB20 20W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73241 000000000 L73241000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kustom KXB Series amplifiers are focused on producing great tone, rugged reliability and intuitive tone-shaping tools. The Kustom KXB20 is a 20-watt ...Click To Read More About This Product
Enjoy a great tone and features for practice.
Kustom KXB Series amplifiers are focused on producing great tone, rugged reliability and intuitive tone-shaping tools. The Kustom KXB20 is a 20-watt bass combo amplifier with a 12-inch Kustom speaker and Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid and Treble controls. It provides the right amount of power and EQ to dial in classic, thumping bass tones as well as more aggressive, modern tones.
Like every KXB amplifier, the KXB20 offers an auxiliary input for plugging in an MP3 or CD player to practice along with tunes and a 1/8-inch headphone input that silences the internal speaker for late-night playing so you can be a good neighbor.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W
- Inputs: Two ¼”
- 4-Band EQ: Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, Treble
- Headphone output
- Aux input
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 15.5" x 15"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.