- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney A-Duo 80W 2x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00433 000001000 L00433000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 80W (RMS)
- Two channels
- 2 x combi XLR / 1/4” jack inputs to cater for dual output guitars or instrument and microphone aux in and headphone out
- Gain, shape, 3-band EQ, reverb and chorus controls on each channel
- 4 x pre-defined and storable EQ curves on rear panel plus automatic anti-feedback eliminator
- Variable chorus and reverb on each channel
- Adapts to any performance situation: upright with minimal stage footprint, used as a performance seat, placed on its side feet, or mounted on a speaker stand
- Aux. input
- Dimensions: 20.86" x 10.62" x 9.85" (530 x 270 x 250 mm)
- Net weight: 23.1 lb. (10.5 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.