- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney A-Solo 60W 1x8" Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54739 000001000 L54739000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The A-Solo 60W 1x8" is a professional, compact and portable acoustic guitar amplifier, dedicated to delivering a clean and clear amplified acoustic g...Click To Read More About This Product
Get pro-level features and performance from this super-portable acoustic combo.
The A-Solo 60W 1x8" is a professional, compact and portable acoustic guitar amplifier, dedicated to delivering a clean and clear amplified acoustic guitar tone wherever you need it. Whether in the studio or live on stage the A-Solo delivers every time. The A-Solo has two completely independent channel strips. Flexible enough to allow for connection of either a mic and an instrument, two different acoustic instruments or even a blend of separate mic and pickup connections from the same instrument. Equally, at home or on the biggest stages in the world the A-Solo can be your main sound source on an, intimate stage or your personal monitor on bigger stages. The A-Solo is loaded with big-stage, pro-spec features such as feedback elimination and a pro-spec DI out.
XLR DI Out
The XLR DI out allows you to connect your amplifier to a PA system or recording interface, without the need for miking. A ground lift switch allows you to reduce or remove any unwanted hum due to earth loops
Onboard Digital FX
Onboard Digital Effects – Independent Chorus and Reverb can be set for each channel.
Anti-Feedback control can be engaged and adjusted to eliminate the body resonance feedback often associated with amplified acoustic guitars at high volume levels. To eliminate body resonance feedback, switch the filter in and adjust the anti-feedback control until the body resonation reduces. You should find a “sweet spot on” the control where any feedback present disappears.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 60W
- Two channels
- Controls: Combi jack / XLR inputs, level, shape, bass, mid, treble, chorus, reverb, CHR adjust, anti feedback, phase, volume and Mute
- Effects: Reverb and chorus
- Effect loop
- Aux. input
- Headphones output
- Pro spec XLR-DI out, 4 selectable EQ modes
- Dimensions: 10.43" x 13.66" x 10.15" (265 mm x 347 mm x 258 mm)
- Weight: 14.77 lb. (6.7 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.