- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney Ironheart IRT-SLS 300W Tube Hybrid Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52280 000001000 L52280000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney IRT-SLS offers massive IRONHEART tone in a tiny box, with three full channels – clean, rhythm and lead, separate EQs, footswitchable boost ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get awesome tube tone and massive power from a travel-friendly head.
The Laney IRT-SLS offers massive IRONHEART tone in a tiny box, with three full channels – clean, rhythm and lead, separate EQs, footswitchable boost and two power modes depending on your requirements.
High power mode delivering 3W–300W RMS and standard power mode, which delivers 1W–60W RMS. The IRT-SLS features a USB Audio I/O and a RE-AMP send jack, which means that you can alter the guitar tone of your original recording — without having to re-track anything! And do it silently. All the tube tone and more power in a small, compact, portable package — the IRT-SLS is the ultimate fly rig. Loaded with great sounding cabinet emulations and an illuminated logo the IRT-SLS is the amp to be seen and heard with.
Internal Dummy Load
In order to let you operate your tube amplifier silently we have included an internal dummy load. This means that you can use your amplifier without the need to connect an external load (speaker) to it, without fear of damaging your amplifier.
Ultra-powerful – 1W to 300 Watts RMS
The T-USB interface supplies both a dry signal and the processed signal – split left and right to your DAW – directly into either your PC/MAC or iPad.
A re-amp socket works in conjunction with the T-USB feature on an amp and allows the original dry (left channel) signal to be re-routed back through the pre-amp and be sonically altered.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 300W (tube hyrbid)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp)
- Three channels: clean, rhythm, lead
- Controls: 3-band EQ, push-pull EQ shift, boost, presence
- Built-in digital reverb
- FX loop
- Headphone output
- Aux. input
- XLR DI output with cabinet emulation
- Internal dummy load
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 12.6" x 9.25" (70 x 320 x 235 mm)
- Weight: 7.71 lb. (3.5 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.