- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney Ironheart IRT212 160W 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J46123 000000000 J46123000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The IRT212 custom-designed guitar cabinet is constructed from rugged plywood and loaded with two custom 12-in. HH drivers handling 160 watts. Forged ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge power handling from a road-worthy 2x12 cab.
The IRT212 custom-designed guitar cabinet is constructed from rugged plywood and loaded with two custom 12-in. HH drivers handling 160 watts. Forged deep in the Black Country, the Ironheart series continues the legacy begun decades before with amps such as the Laney KLIPP and AOR. Packed full of features, amazing tone and a thoroughly modern and rugged look, the Ironheart cabinet models complement any amplifier.
Designed and engineered in the Black Country, Great Britain, to compliment any Ironheart head and IRT60-112 combo, the IRONHEART IRT212 extension cabinet is a compact cabinet loaded with 2x12 HH drivers designed to deliver punch and clarity when used with any amplifier.
Constructed from rugged plywood, the IRT212 is finished with black metal corners, black textured front fret, black basket weave Tolex, rubber feet and comfortable top/side mounted bar handles the IRT112 cabinet is designed to survive a life on the road for years to come.
- Power handling: 160W
- Speakers: 2x12 HH Custom
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Two 1/4-in. jacks
- Straight fronted cabinet design with angled baffle
- Rugged plywood construction
- Black metal corner
- Black textured fret material
- Castor cups
- Comfortable top edge bar handles
- Rubber feet
- Weight: 46.3 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.