- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney IRT60H 60W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- J00132 000001000 J00132000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney Ironheart IRT60H is a thoroughly modern tube head capable of full on metal tones but offers you far more than other metal oriented amps. It...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full of features, amazing tone and a thoroughly modern and aggressive look.
The Laney Ironheart IRT60H is a thoroughly modern tube head capable of full on metal tones but offers you far more than other metal oriented amps. It's loaded with a pair of premium TAD 6L6 loaded tubes. The feature packed preamp is laid out logically and features three distinct channels (Clean, Rhythm and Lead). Each channel features passive 3-band EQ with push pull options for Deep, mid shift and treble shift which allows you to dial in the exact tone you are after. The master section features an overall Dynamics control which allows you to vary the interaction of the amp the drivers. Depending on the volume, an overall Tone control, a Laney custom Digital Reverb and a Watts feature allow you to dial the out put of the amp back to a whisper without destroying your tone.
One of the coolest features of the IRT60H is a switchable Pre-Boost facility which functions just like kicking in your favorite boost pedal in front of your amp. This gives your playing more dynamics and feel. The rear panel of the unit features everything you need to connect your outboard gear, a variable level FX loop, a variety of extension speaker sockets and the supplied FS4-IRT footswitch connection socket. You'll also find the switch that gives you the ability to change the output tubes from the factory should you like. Finished in tough black basket weave Tolex with matching front fret and brooding red glow, it looks as good as it sounds.
- Footswitchable Pre Boost
- Three channels: Clean, Rhythm and Lead
- Class AB
- Bass, Middle and Treble with push-pull EQ shift on each channel
- FSR-IRT standard footswitch
- Variable FX loop
- Master Presence
- Laney designed digital reverb
- Two speaker connections
- Two 6L6 tubes
- Four ECC83 tubes
Call or click to get this amp today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.