- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney LG35R 30W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 481405 000001000 481405000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney LG35R is an open-back guitar combo that features 30 watts of output power into a 10" custom designed speaker. The whole package is wrapped ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Practice-friendly features with Laney's legendary gain and tone.
The Laney LG35R is an open-back guitar combo that features 30 watts of output power into a 10" custom designed speaker. The whole package is wrapped up in a solidly constructed cabinet, with a leather handle, rubber feet and black plastic corners. The LG35R has a split channel preamp layout that gives you separate clean and drive level controls through a shared master EQ with bass, mid and treble. This combo amp has a headphone socket for private practicing and a CD/MP3 jack so you can play along with your favorite recordings. The built-in foot-switchable spring reverb has separate level control.
- Power RMS: 30 Watts
- Inputs: 1x Jack
- Channels: 2 (Clean and Crunch)
- Equalization: Global Bass, Mid and Treble
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 (Not Included)
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack (4 Ohms External)
- FX Loop(s): No
- Drivers: 1x10" Custom Driver
- Cabinet Design: Top mounted construction, black plastic corners, leather handle and rubber feet
- Scoop Switch: Yes
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- CD Input: Yes (Phono)
Make it yours! Call or click today to order.
- Weight: 12 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): 390 x 447 x 221
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.