- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney Lionheart 5w Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 481316 000004000 481316000004000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney Lionheart L5T-112 amp provides the evocative, classic tones of hot tubes pushed hard, but at a volume level your neighbors can live with! F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The fabled roar of a British Class A tube power amp in a premium-crafted amp.
The Laney Lionheart L5T-112 amp provides the evocative, classic tones of hot tubes pushed hard, but at a volume level your neighbors can live with! Featuring the purest of designs: single-ended Class A output achieved with a single EL84, driven from 3x 12AX7 preamp tubes. The L5T-112 combo amplifier also features gold-plated PCB's and jack sockets. Sealed gold contact relays are used in all signal paths for minimum sound coloration, and the L5T-112 comes equipped with studio-quality digital reverb. Each L5T-112 Lionheart features a hand-stamped build number in the order they come off the Laney production line, and a custom made Lionheart dust cover.
The Lionheart combo amp represents everything learned through 40 years of Laney tube heritage, distilled into a single amplifier range. Designed to deliver the ultimate tone of a tube being pushed hard - warm and expressive, at an output level that can be used in everyday environments.
- Power RMS: 5 Watts
- Inputs: 2x Jack, Hi & Lo
- Channels: Clean & Drive
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle and Treble
- Bright Switch: Yes
- Preamp Valves: 3x 12ax7
- Output Valves: 1x EL84
- Class: Class A
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 (Included)
- Speaker connections: 2x Jacks
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Impedance: 4, 8 and 16 ohm
- Drivers: 1x 12" Celestion Heritage G12H
- Baffle: Marine Grade Plywood
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade Plywood cabinet with retro banding strip, leather strap handle and folding tilt back mechanismCountry of origin: China
- Weight: 19 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): 420 x 559 x 250
- Channel Controls: Gain (Clean), Gain & Volume (Drive)
- Master Section: Global EQ, Reverb and Tone controls
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.