- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney LX10 RD 10W 1x5 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L19252 000002000 L19252000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laney LX10 RD is a compact, simple-to-use practice amplifier delivering great Laney tone for electric guitar.British DesignWith a 5” driver and 5...Click To Read More About This Product
This easy-to-use practice powerhouse is ready to rock.
The Laney LX10 RD is a compact, simple-to-use practice amplifier delivering great Laney tone for electric guitar.
With a 5” driver and 5 watts RMS the LX10 RD is a mini tone monster. The LX10 RD allows you to find legendary Laney sound at a very modest price.
Simple to Use
Ideal for a beginner, the LX10 RD features a simple-to-use preamplifier with volume control and 2-band EQ. A Drive switch quickly adds overdrive.
The mini-jack AUX input, allows for connection of a playback device such as MP3/iPod/CD for jamming along to songs or backing tracks, plus there is a headphone socket for doing so quietly – a great feature for private practice or late night sessions.
From these simple controls an assortment of great tones can be found from spanky clean to overdrive sounds with real punch. The LX10 RD’s performance far outweighs its compact size.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 10W
- Single channel
- Speaker: 1x5" custom
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, drive switch
- Aux. input
- Dimensions: 9.64" x 8.5" x 5.7"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.