- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 DT50 HD 25/50W Guitar Amp Head
- Product H62006
The Line 6 DT50 HD Guitar Amp Head is an amplification system that is able to configure and adapt its analog components and digital modeling in real ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The world's first adaptive guitar amplifier.
The Line 6 DT50 HD Guitar Amp Head is an amplification system that is able to configure and adapt its analog components and digital modeling in real time.
This means that when you select a model, the DT50 Amp instantly reconfigures the tube power section to provide the optimal tone. The digital section monitors the tube power section and can adjust the DSP in real-time.
At high volumes, the tubes provide more distortion. At low volumes, the modeling delivers more of the coloration. The digital section now "talks" to the analog section, and vice versa.
The Benefit? Great tone and authentic feel at all volumes all the time.
- Advanced HD modeling technology
- Reinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 EL34 power amp tubes
- Selectable 25W/50W outputs
- Simple and straightforward 2-channel design
- Each channel: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume
- Master volume
- High and Low inputs
- Reconfigurable analog components (Class A/Class AB, Pentode/Triode)
- Complete, one-touch analog reconfiguration (via Channel select switch)
- Low-power mode
- MIDI in and out
- L6 LINK in/thru connection for POD HD integration
- Footswitch jack for channel switching
- Serial effect loop with level control
- XLR direct out with cabinet simulation and ground lift switch
- 4, 8 and 16-ohm speaker outs
- Amp Type: Adaptive
- Modeling: Line 6 HD Modeling
- Tube Section: 2x12AX7 Preamp; 2xEL34 Power Amp Designed by Reinhold Bogner
- Voicings: Selectable, (Cathode or Fixed Bias)
- Bias Types: Type I (Tight Feedback, California Clean) Type II (Looser Feedback, Crunchy British Feel) Type III (Zero Negative Feedback, Chimey Brit Feel) Type IV (Modern Feedback, Higher Gain)
- Operating Class and Wattage: Selectable: Class A (25W) <> Class AB (50W)
- Power Tube Config: Selectable: Pentode <> Triode
- Foot Controller: POD HD300/400/500 via L6 LINK; Standard 1/4" Tip-Sleeve Footswitch for Channel Switching
- Other I/O: Serial FX Loop, MIDI IN/OUT, Cabinet Simulated Direct Outh62006