- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Micro Spider 6W 1x6.5 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 483088 000001000 483088000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Line 6 Micro Spider amp features four brilliant electric guitar sounds from Clean to Insane, a stunning acoustic guitar sound and six Smart Contr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get brilliant tones on the go with the battery-powered Micro Spider.
The Line 6 Micro Spider amp features four brilliant electric guitar sounds from Clean to Insane, a stunning acoustic guitar sound and six Smart Control FX to provide you with an incredibly wide tonal range. Plus, with intuitive features like an integrated chromatic tuner, microphone input with dedicated trim knob and POD 2.0-style direct out, Micro Spider is equally useful at home, on vacation or in the studio.
Powered by six C batteries, and weighing in at seven pounds, Micro Spider guitar amplifier is always at your side whenever musical inspiration strikes.
- 4 Spider III amp models: Clean, Crunch, Metal, Insane plus Acoustic
- Six Smart Control FX:
- Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Sweep Echo (with tap tempo), Tape Echo (with tap tempo), Reverb
- Integrated chromatic tuner with note-name display
- Powered by six C batteries or included AC adapter
- Six watts of power with a 6.5" speaker
- POD 2.0-style direct output
- 1/4" microphone input with dedicated mic trim knob
- Mini stereo MP3/CD input
- 1/4" instrument input
- 1/4" headphone output
- 7 lbs
- 9.5"W x 10"H x 7"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.