- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Spider V 30 MKII 30W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57355 000001000 L57355000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Line 6 Spider V 30 MkII is a great amp for practicing whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player—but it’s far more than a practice amp. Whet...Click To Read More About This Product
This plug-and-play marvel gives you tons of tonal options.
The Line 6 Spider V 30 MkII is a great amp for practicing whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player—but it’s far more than a practice amp. Whether you like to plug in and immediately rock a traditional amp tone, or enjoy tweaking parameters until you’ve devised a unique and awe-inspiring sound, this machine gives you the tools to create exactly what you want.
Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel, while all-new presets—including vintage amp presets voiced by a renowned tube-amp maker, and Artist and Iconic Song collections—deliver classic tones with all the rage, subtlety, sheen, and roar you demand. If you have a fear of cookie-cutter tones, the Spider V 30 MkII amp provides enough flexibility to transform a basic hard-rock sound into a fire-breathing dragon, clean timbres into galaxies of ambient textures, Brit-pop chimes into waterfalls of vibey shimmers, and more. Whatever drives your creativity, the Spider V 30 MkII gets you there with all the ease or complexity that defines your individual musical mantra. Never settle. Own your tone!
Classic Speaker & Full-Range Modes
The new Classic Speaker mode provides more organic and authentic amp-to-speaker tones, while Full-Range Speaker mode is optimal for acoustic guitars and jam track playback.
Be More You
With 128 presets and more than 200 amps, cabinets, and effects, your perfect tone awaits, whether you’re a conventional player or a blazing iconoclast. If you want to push the envelope even further, the free Spider V Remote app is always by your side to unlock more sounds, more possibilities, and more inspiration. And it’s almost impossible to fall victim to creative shutdowns, because the Line 6CustomTone community is a click away to provide inspiration and share presets.
Use Your Feet
The Spider V 30 MkII is optimized for use with the optional Line 6 FBVTM 3 Advanced Foot Controller, which lets you control your amps and effects without interrupting your performance. The foot controller makes it easy to jam at home and record parts into a computer, but it also ensures you can perform live like a pro. After all, the Spider V 30 MkII is not “just” a practice amp.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W
- Speaker: 1x8" custom
- Classic Speaker mode for organic sound and feel
- Artist, Iconic Song, and classic amp presets
- 200+ amps, cabs, and effects
- Tuner, metronome, and jam-along drum loops
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV 3 Foot Controller
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app (Mac, PC, iOS, AndroidTM*)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.