Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Line 6 Spider V 30 MKII 30W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This plug-and-play marvel gives you tons of tonal options.
Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel, while all-new presets—including vintage amp presets voiced by a renowned tube-amp maker, and Artist and Iconic Song collections—deliver classic tones with all the rage, subtlety, sheen, and roar you demand. If you have a fear of cookie-cutter tones, the Spider V 30 MkII amp provides enough flexibility to transform a basic hard-rock sound into a fire-breathing dragon, clean timbres into galaxies of ambient textures, Brit-pop chimes into waterfalls of vibey shimmers, and more. Whatever drives your creativity, the Spider V 30 MkII gets you there with all the ease or complexity that defines your individual musical mantra. Never settle. Own your tone!
Classic Speaker & Full-Range Modes
The new Classic Speaker mode provides more organic and authentic amp-to-speaker tones, while Full-Range Speaker mode is optimal for acoustic guitars and jam track playback.
Be More You
With 128 presets and more than 200 amps, cabinets, and effects, your perfect tone awaits, whether you’re a conventional player or a blazing iconoclast. If you want to push the envelope even further, the free Spider V Remote app is always by your side to unlock more sounds, more possibilities, and more inspiration. And it’s almost impossible to fall victim to creative shutdowns, because the Line 6CustomTone community is a click away to provide inspiration and share presets.
Use Your Feet
The Spider V 30 MkII is optimized for use with the optional Line 6 FBVTM 3 Advanced Foot Controller, which lets you control your amps and effects without interrupting your performance. The foot controller makes it easy to jam at home and record parts into a computer, but it also ensures you can perform live like a pro. After all, the Spider V 30 MkII is not “just” a practice amp.
Call or click to order today!
Spider V 30 MKII 30W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power: 30W
- Speaker: 1x8" custom
- Classic Speaker mode for organic sound and feel
- Artist, Iconic Song, and classic amp presets
- 200+ amps, cabs, and effects
- Tuner, metronome, and jam-along drum loops
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV 3 Foot Controller
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app (Mac, PC, iOS, AndroidTM*)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.