- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mahalo DR40 40W Guitar Tube Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J09533 000000000 J09533000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mahalo DR40 40W tube guitar head features a pair of EL34 power tubes to deliver great clean and gain tones and 35-40 watts of power. The 12AX7 pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tons of clean headroom to let your pedals run wild.
The Mahalo DR40 40W tube guitar head features a pair of EL34 power tubes to deliver great clean and gain tones and 35-40 watts of power. The 12AX7 preamp tubes stay clean while the power tubes provide the breakup when spanked. The DR series turns on a dime; cleaning up with a quick turn of the guitar volume knob. The circuit is designed to maximize the power from the EL34 tubes to deliver great crunch when you need it.
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Class A/B, adjustable cathode bias
- Built in the U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.