Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Markbass Evo1 500W Bass Amp Headtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Markbass Evo1 500W Bass Amp Head
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A huge range of features and versatility from a stage-ready head.
Bass players have always been inspired by the possibility to mix two amplifiers tones and to blend clean and distorted sounds as Jaco Pastorius did back in the years. With the Markbass EVO 1 that's possible, opening many more sound options experimenting two amps playing simultaneously.
Both channels feature classic standard amp controls interface and one effect each (you can update amps and effects picking and downloading your favorite ones from the Markbass website), MIDI In port, on board tuner, aux in and headphones out, FX loops, XLR line outs, and a powerful 500W MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology) power amp.
Call or click to order today!
Evo1 500W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power: 500W
- Two channels (with mix)
- Two inputs
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, level, amp select, FX level, mix level, master level, headphone level, boost
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Built-in FX loop
- USB type B port
- MIDI DIN 5 poles
- Outputs: Two mono 1/4 in., one Speakon
- XLR direct outputs
- MIDI functions: channel select, FX on/off, boost on/off, mute/tuner
- Built-in tuner (440Hz, half step down, whole step down modes)
- GND Lift switches
- pre/post mix line out
- Dimensions: 14.18 x 3.94 x 10 in.
- Weight: 7.05 lb.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.