Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Markbass Little Marcus 500 Marcus Miller Signature 500W Bass Amp Headtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Markbass Little Marcus 500 Marcus Miller Signature 500W Bass Amp Head
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get amazing tone and stage-ready power built to the specs of Marcus Miller.
For Marco, it was exciting working and developing an amp for Marcus, as since the moment he started building his very first amp, he has been thinking about him. It's not just an endorsement but it is dream coming true. And as Marcus says, "A lot of people have ideas, but being able to achieve the idea it's a whole another thing."
Marcus has close partnered with Marco to develop his amazing signature amps that not let you just sound like him, but they are able to cover all the different tones in your need, without limits.
The Little Marcus in fact not only suits Marcus' needs and taste, but is a great choice for every bassist who needs an amp with an amazing clear definition, punch and dynamic, respecting the priority of tone like all the Little Mark heads. It offers simple and very effective controls on EQ1 to tailor your sound for any kind of genres and styles, and the two new Old School and Millerizer filters featured on EQ2 tailored together with Marcus allows to quick obtain a vintage tone or an amazing slap sound.
The Little Marcus from Markbass features 500W of power output at 4 ohms (300 at 8 ohms), with two EQ channels. Channel 1 features controls for ultralow, low, mid, high mid and high, while Channel 2 is more streamlined with controls for Old School and Millerizer.
Call or click to order today!
Little Marcus 500 Marcus Miller Signature 500W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power: 500W
- Two channels
- Single input
- Controls: Ultralow, low, mid, high mid, high, Old School, Millerizer, gain, volume, mute switch, pre/post EQ switch
- Speaker output
- Balanced XLR line output
- Tuner output
- Effects loop
- Dimensions: 10.87 x 3.27 x 9.84 in.
- Weight: 6.39 lb.
- Footswitch sold separately
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.