Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Markbass Little Mark IV 500W Bass Amplifier Head Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Thick bass tone with enhanced player-friendly features.
Updated 4-Band EQ, Old School Filter, 3-Way SwitchAn updated 4-band EQ section features very effective controls allowing you to easily find the sound you want, boosting or cutting up to 16dB for each of the four bands to cover all the tonal nuances needed in any genre of music. Additionally, the Old School filter cuts your high frequencies and gives a round and smooth tone. The 3-way rotary switch allows you to choose between a super-balanced flat tone, a scooped preset that drops the mids while boosting the lows and highs—giving a superb slap sound, or lastly the FSW option to control both mute and the Scooped EQ on demand by connecting an optional dual footswitch.
Bi-Band LimiterThe bi-band limiter responds faster and more dynamically to your playing than traditional limiters do and lets your high end "breathe" for a more natural sound. It makes the Little Mark IV amp head a great choice for anyone who enjoys a quick, punchy attack at high volumes.
Mute/Line Out Level Control/Pre-Post EQ SwitchFeatured on the front panel of the Little Mark IV series amps are a convenient mute switch, along with the Line Out level control knob that allows for precise control of the signal sent to the mixer/PA. On the rear panel is a Pre-Post EQ switch, which allows you to set the XLR output's routing to before or after your EQ as required.
- Bi-Band limiter
- Footswitch (optional): Flat/Scooped-Mid
- Output power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohm, 300W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Power requirement: 100V; 120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Order the Little Mark IV bass amp head today.
Little Mark IV 500W Bass Amplifier Head Specifications:Inputs
- INPUT impedance: 1 mohm, max. voltage: 9 Vpp
- RETURN impedance: 22K ohm, max. voltage: 10 Vpp
- GAIN –46dB to +23dB range
- LINE OUT level control on front panel
- PRE/POST EQ (for line out) switch on rear panel
- GROUND LIFT switch on rear panel
- MUTE SWITCH
- MASTER VOLUME
- LOW: Center frequency 68Hz; level: ±16dB
- MID LOW: Center frequency 360Hz; level: ±16dB
- MID HIGH: Center frequency 800Hz; level: ±16dB
- HIGH: Center frequency 10kHz; level: ±16dB
- OLD SCHOOL: Max cut range: 250Hz–20kHz
- 3 WAY SWITCH: Flat/scooped-mid/FSW
- SEND EFFECTS: Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- TUNER OUT: Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- LINE OUT: Balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakON/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- HEIGHT: 2 rack units 3.27"
- WIDTH: 10.87"
- DEPTH: 10.04"
- WEIGHT: 6.17 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.