- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Little Mark Ninja 1,000W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- J27515 000001000 J27515000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Co-designed with Markbass artist Richard Bona, the Little Mark Ninja first and foremost respects the priority of tone that has driven the internation...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A lean, mean, Bona-fide bass-boosting machine.
Co-designed with Markbass artist Richard Bona, the Little Mark Ninja first and foremost respects the priority of tone that has driven the international success of Little Mark's heads, upgraded with an astounding 1,000W power amp. It gives a massive amount of power, exceptionally clear and dynamic, and performs flawlessly thanks to the cutting-edge Markbass Proprietary Technology.
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- BALANCED INPUT (XLR): impedance 100 Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40Hz; level: ±16dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360Hz, level: ±16dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800Hz, level: ±16dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10kHz, level: ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250Hz-20kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 6.39 lb. / 2.9 kg
- WIDTH: 10.87" / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84" / 2.5 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27". / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 1000W RMS @ 4 ohms / 500W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Add this to your rig today for more incredible low-end kick.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.