- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Little Mark Tube Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 484168 000000000 484168000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Little Mark tube amp head gives the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, the clean attack of a solid state preamp, or a mix of both. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tube or solid state? This head's got 'em both.
The Markbass Little Mark tube amp head gives the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, the clean attack of a solid state preamp, or a mix of both. The bass amp head features a mix control for mixing between a solid state preamp and tube preamp. The result offers a range of sounds, from the crisp, Markbass sound in the solid state, to a heavy tube sound in the tube state, and anything in between. On the front panel there are 2 inputs with separate gain controls: one 1/4" jack, and one combo jack that accepts either an XLR or 1/4". The Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator (VLE) and Variable Preshape Filter (VPF) allow access to a wide array of timbres, from classic tones to modern hi-fi sound. A phantom power switch accompanies the XLR input, for using a microphone on a double bass. Mute control is as simple as a push and a pull on the master volume switch. The Markbass Little Mark has 4 bands of equalization, line out control, and pre/post EQ switch for the XLR out (on the rear panel). Rack ears not included. The bass amp head features a single 6205 miniature tube.
- 1 1/4" input
- 1 XLR or 1/4" input
- 300W RMS @ 8 ohms, 500W RMS @ 4 ohms
- Gain controls for each input
- Master Volume
- Line Out Level
- Ground Lift switch (rear)
- Pre/Post EQ switch (rear)
- Mute Knob
- Low, Mid, High EQ
- Variable Preshape Filter
- Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator
- Balanced XLR line out
Whatever you consider your perfect sound, the Little Mark Tube has it. Order today.
- Impedance: 500 kOhm,
- Maximum Voltage: 15Vpp
- Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Maximum Voltage: 15Vpp
- Phantom power: 48V
- Impedance: 33 kOhm,
- Maximum Voltage: 10Vpp
- Gain 1: -60dB to +23dB range; Gain 2: -60dB to +23dB range
- Low center frequency: 40Hz; level: ±16dB;
- Low Mid center frequency: 360Hz, level: ±16dB; High Mid center frequency: 800Hz, level: ±16dB;
- High center frequency: 10kHz, level: ±16dB; VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency: 380Hz (cut); VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range: 250Hz-20kHz (cut)
- Weight: 6.55 lb.
- Dimensions: 2.8"H x 10.87"W x 10.1"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.