- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Marcus Miller 102 400W 2x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18246 000000000 L18246000000000
6-Month* financing available.
This amazing cabinet is a top choice for bass players who need a smaller, pro-sounding rig.The 2x10” Markbass custom speakers pack an impressive punc...Click To Read More About This Product
Get versatile bass tone made to the specs of Marcus Miller.
This amazing cabinet is a top choice for bass players who need a smaller, pro-sounding rig.
The 2x10” Markbass custom speakers pack an impressive punch, and the new 1” voice coil tweeter gives very focused highs with excellent transient attack. The wedge design allows the cab to be used either as a floor monitor or in standard vertical or horizontal position.
Power Handling and Light Weight
Like all Markbass cabinets, the Marcus Miller cabs feature Markbass ultra-light neodymium custom speakers. The 102 CAB weighs only 40.34 lb. (18.3kg) with 400 watts (RMS) of power handling.
Controlled Bottom End
The rear-ported design offers a full, controlled bottom end. And the new special 1” Voice Coil tweeter featured on these signature cabinets is very focused in high range with excellent transient attack.
It's great for any kind of tone and technique — slap, grooves, fast finger work as well as for detailed, melodic playing.
The angled cabinet design allows to use these cabinets either as a floor monitor or in standard vertical position. The angled position is fantastic in applications where your amp is mostly for your personal monitor hearing yourself perfectly on stage, and the soundman wants to have as much control as possible of the PA sound from the front of house, without a lot of sound coming off the stage.
Use as Stand-Alone or Pair
These cabinets work great on their own, but are also a great choice for those who like to combine cabinets. 8 ohm cabinet allows for many stack combinations: two 104 CABs, two 102 CAB or a mix of 104 CAB and 102 CAB offer great versatility. You can bring one when you only need one, and bring two when you want to really make a super stack for the biggest venues, and the loudest bands!
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 400W RMS
- Speakers: 2x10" Markbass custom; 1" voice coil tweeter
- Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency response: 40Hz–20kHz
- Dimensions: 23.38" x 18.93" x 20.39" (59.4 x 48.1 x 51.8 cm)
- Weight: 40.34 lb. (18.3 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.