Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Markbass Marcus Miller CMD 101 Micro 60 60W 1x10 Bass Combo Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get big sound and gig-ready features from a highly portable combo.
Portability and Great Sound
This is one of the most compact and lightweight (only 25.35lbs / 11,5kg) combo on the market, and delivers incredible bottom end and great sound quality for its size. Now you can get great tone in a very compact package, with fantastic portability.
Simple and Effective Controls
The simple and effective 3- band EQ controls section gives you lots of tonal freedom, which allows you to easily tailor your sound.
External Speaker Capability
The Marcus Miller CMD 101 Micro 60 can be connected to an 8 ohm extension cabinet, giving you a louder rig. It can be used also for small gigs and recording. And thanks to the balanced output, you can connect it to a mixer/PA and use it as small personal monitor.
Headphone Out, Aux. In
The amp section includes a headphones output, and an aux. input for iPod or MP3 players. A switch on the rear panel turns off the speaker so you can practice anywhere and anytime you like.
Call or click to order today!
Marcus Miller CMD 101 Micro 60 60W 1x10 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power: 60W (@ 4 ohm)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x10" Markbass custom; piezo tweeter
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohm
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, master
- Frequency response: 45Hz–18kHz
- External speaker output
- XLR direct output
- Headphone output
- Aux. input
- 14.56" x 13.14" x 14.4"
- Weight: 25.35 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.