- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Marcus Miller CMD 101 Micro 60 60W 1x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- L21046 000000000 L21046000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marcus Miller CMD 101 Micro 60 60W 1x10 bass combo is not just a practice amp; the sound quality delivered by this 60W small combo is truly impre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get big sound and gig-ready features from a highly portable combo.
The Marcus Miller CMD 101 Micro 60 60W 1x10 bass combo is not just a practice amp; the sound quality delivered by this 60W small combo is truly impressive. It's a great choice for small gigs and recording and, thanks to the balanced output, you can connect it to a mixer/PA to use it as a small personal monitor. The compact combo amp section also features gain and master controls, 3- band EQ, aux in, headphone out, speaker on/off switch.
Portability and Great Sound
This is one of the most compact and lightweight (only 25.35lbs / 11,5kg) combo on the market, and delivers incredible bottom end and great sound quality for its size. Now you can get great tone in a very compact package, with fantastic portability.
Simple and Effective Controls
The simple and effective 3- band EQ controls section gives you lots of tonal freedom, which allows you to easily tailor your sound.
External Speaker Capability
The Marcus Miller CMD 101 Micro 60 can be connected to an 8 ohm extension cabinet, giving you a louder rig. It can be used also for small gigs and recording. And thanks to the balanced output, you can connect it to a mixer/PA and use it as small personal monitor.
Headphone Out, Aux. In
The amp section includes a headphones output, and an aux. input for iPod or MP3 players. A switch on the rear panel turns off the speaker so you can practice anywhere and anytime you like.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 60W (@ 4 ohm)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x10" Markbass custom; piezo tweeter
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohm
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, master
- Frequency response: 45Hz–18kHz
- External speaker output
- XLR direct output
- Headphone output
- Aux. input
- 14.56" x 13.14" x 14.4"
- Weight: 25.35 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.