- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Marcus Miller CMD 102 500W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21049 000000000 L21049000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Little Marcus 500 CMD 102 500W 2x10 bass combo features a 500W version of the Little Marcus head, delivering also a highly- portable siz...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get stage-ready power in a portable, great-sounding 2x10 combo.
The Markbass Little Marcus 500 CMD 102 500W 2x10 bass combo features a 500W version of the Little Marcus head, delivering also a highly- portable size thanks to its unique and innovative design. The wedge cabinet design allows to use it in an angled position, offering to you the best monitoring on stage.
This 2x10” combo is a great option for gigging bassists who love the attack and tone of 10” speakers. Its ultra- compact and very portable design and the 500W@4ohm of its Little Marcus head are the perfect power to cover any kind of gigs by just with this combo without to carry a big rig.
The Little Marcus 500 CMD 102 is a highly versatile combo. The five-band setting on EQ1, from ULTRALOW to HIGH and the built-in Old School and Millerizer filters allow a wide range of tone, from vintage to Marcus unique slap voice.
MPT - Mark Proprietary Technology
About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specifically designed for bass. At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot of resources in R&D to develop a proprietary power amp technology, specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
The angled cabinet design allows the unit to be used either as a floor monitor or in standard position. The angled position is fantastic in applications where your amp is mostly for your personal monitoring, so you can perfectly hear yourself on any stage.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 500W
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speakers: 2x10" Markbass custom; piezo tweeter
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency response: 40Hz–18kHz
- Mute switch
- Pre/post EQ switch
- Dimensions: 23.18" x 14.33" x 16.45"
- Weight: 36.37 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.