- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Micromark 801 60W 1x8 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- H77061 000000000 H77061000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Micromark packs punch, but is still small enough to deliver the Markbass sound anywhere, but big enough to provide a fuller sound with plenty of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A highly portable and even more powerful bass combo.
The Micromark packs punch, but is still small enough to deliver the Markbass sound anywhere, but big enough to provide a fuller sound with plenty of bottom end! The Markbass Micromark 801 features a single yellow 8" Markbass neodymium speaker. The original (6") Micromark has been astounding people since its first introduction a few years ago. But this new version is even more sonically impressive!
Super compact with 1 x 8" speaker
60W capable of powering additional cab
Aux in for jamming with audio tracks
Optional external tweeter
Weighs only 14.55 lb.
Imagine a rig that spared your back for more important activities. Order this powerful little combo today.
Tweeter: optional "satellite" tweeter (not included)
Power Supply: analog
Amp Output Power: 45W @ 8 ohm / 60W @ 4 ohm
Speaker Power Handling: 200 W
Speaker Impedance: 8 ohm
Frequency Responce: 60 Hz to 8 kHz
Controls: level / VPF
Other Features: aux in / headphone out / XLR line out / speaker on/off
speaker out for extension cabinet (minimum load 8 ohm) or optional Tweeter
Size: 268 x 268 x 262mm / 10.55" x 10.55" x 10.31"
Weight: 5,2 kg / 11.46 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.