- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Mini CMD 151P 300/500W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481759 000000000 481759000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass CMD 151P is a bass combo amplifier equipped with Markbass' flagship solid state preamp, the Little Mark II. Despite being a Mini model, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Small in size, but large in sound and shaping options.
The Markbass CMD 151P is a bass combo amplifier equipped with Markbass' flagship solid state preamp, the Little Mark II. Despite being a Mini model, the CMD 151P amp gives you maximum power and sound. The amp provides plenty of power to blow through the high-quality 15" Markbass custom woofer and piezo tweeter. The CMD 151P also has 2 speaker outs which allow you to hook up to another 8 ohm extension cab, giving you a 500W rig! The Little Mark II has a 4-band EQ, as well as two exclusive Markbass' filters for rounding out your tone to perfection. A handle on top makes Markbass CMD 151P amp easy to transport too.
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR out
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
Don't be fooled by the size and weight of this compact combo. It's sound is bigger than you think. Order today!
- Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
- Balanced Output (XLR): 22Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- Effect Return impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25 Vpp
- Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohm, 500W RMS at 4 ohm
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- GAIN ”80 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- GROUND LIFT: switch on rear panel
- Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
- LOW MID
- Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- HIGH MID
- Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- 10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- center frequency 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- frequency range 250Hz”20kHz (cut)
- EFFECT SEND
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- LINE OUT
- Balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT
- Speakon, 1/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.