- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Nano Mark 300 Compact 300W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27519 000001000 J27519000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nano Mark 300 bass amp head raises the bar for portable amps. This professional-grade, 300W head weighs in at just 3.2 lbs., while featuring enou...Click To Read More About This Product
Gig-level power from a head you can throw in a backpack.
The Nano Mark 300 bass amp head raises the bar for portable amps. This professional-grade, 300W head weighs in at just 3.2 lbs., while featuring enough power for most gigs, FX loop, line out, tuner out, controls including a 4-band EQ, gain and volume, and rich, warm Markbass tone.
- Power: 300W (solid state)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, gain, volume
- Pre/post EQ switch
- FX loop
- Tuner out
- XLR output
- Speaker out
- Ground lift
- Dimensions: 7.87 in. x 2.09 in. x 8.27 in.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.