- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass New York 151 Black 300W 1x15 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30009 000001000 L30009000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass New York 151 Black cab is a practical, smart and inexpensive solution for those who like the sound of 15" speakers in a small-compact pa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get big, full bass tone at a fantastic value.
The Markbass New York 151 Black cab is a practical, smart and inexpensive solution for those who like the sound of 15" speakers in a small-compact package. Its sound is clear and defined with great bottom ends. It can be used alone or along with either the LIttle Mark 250 Black Line Head, the CMD 151 JB Players School or the Mini CMD 151 P combo to create the perfect rig for small/medium/large size gigs.
High Quality at a Great Value
The Black Line version of the New York 151 cabinet is a very smart and inexpensive product created with the same quality control tests applied to all of our products, directly followed by our technicians during the production.
This little powerhouse is the perfect extension for either the CMD JB Players School or Mini CMD 151P combo. It's also a great option for the Little Mark 250 Black Line head or any 300W@8ohm Markbass amp like Little Mark III or Big Bang.
Wide Frequency Response
Despite its small size, this cab efficiently reproduces a wide range of frequencies, even with five and six strings basses.
Tweeter Level Control
There's a tweeter level attenuator conveniently located on the side of all Markbass cabinets. This allows you to control the tweeter output as you stand in front of the cabinet, listening to the results.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 300W
- Speaker: 1x15" Markbass; piezo tweeter
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency response: 40Hz–18kHz
- Dimensions: 18.3" x 18.3" x 18.9"
- Weight: 44.97 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.