- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Standard 102HF Front-Ported Neo 2x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 601093
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Standard 102HF bass speaker cabinet is recommended for bass players who need a smaller pro-sounding rig. For those who like to combine c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
400 watts of bass pumping power handling in a lightweight enclosure.
The Markbass Standard 102HF bass speaker cabinet is recommended for bass players who need a smaller pro-sounding rig. For those who like to combine cabinets, add a 102HF to a Markbass Standard 151HF for even more impact. Using 2 102HF bass cabs together works beautifully with a stereo power amp. Rated at 400W RMS, the small Standard 102HF cab packs an impressive punch for its size. The 102HF bass speaker cabinet features stylish woofers designed as part of a collaboration between Markbass and Markbass custom Speakers.
- 2 x 10" speakers
- Front reflex enclosure
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
Let your bass be heard with this solid 2 x 10" cab. Order today.
- Impedance: 8 or 4 ohms
- Bass ports: front
- Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Power Handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL
- Weight: 49.8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23.4"W x 21.6"H x 18.9"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.