- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Standard 104HF Front-Ported Neo 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #601092 000000484 601092000000484
6-Month* financing available.
The Markbass Standard 104HF bass cab features the power of ultra-light Markbass Neodymium custom speakers to give you a great power-to-weight ratio. ...Click To Read More About This Product
No roadie required.
The Markbass Standard 104HF bass cab features the power of ultra-light Markbass Neodymium custom speakers to give you a great power-to-weight ratio. So while the Standard 104HF pumps out plenty of sound, it's not a behemoth to carry around. The four 10" woofers surround the 1" HF compression driver with custom horn tweeter. The Standard 104HF bass cab is made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar manufactured to maximize sound quality. Protective corners and a grill protect the Markbass Standard 104HF when you're between shows. The 104HF was runner up in the Bass Player Magazine reader's poll.
- Ultra-light Markbass Neodymium custom speakers
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Grill for protecting speakers
This solid cab will give your bass a more "in your face" feel. Order one today.
- Impedance: 8 or 4 ohms
- Speaker size: 4 x 10 in.
- Bass ports: front
- Tweeter: 1 in. compression driver with custom horn
- Power Handling: 800 W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- Amp output power
- (analog) 250 W at 4 ohm / 150W at 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 103dB SPL
- Weight: 65.92 lb.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 23.39 x 29.13 x 18.9 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.