- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Standard 104HR Rear-Ported Neo 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #601096 000000499 601096000000499
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Standard 104HR is an exceptional, professional bass speaker cabinet that performs well in any club, big or small. The Standard 104HR cab...Click To Read More About This Product
Give your bass four-on-the-floor!
The Markbass Standard 104HR is an exceptional, professional bass speaker cabinet that performs well in any club, big or small. The Standard 104HR cab puts out impressive power of 800W and weighs only 56 pounds. Working bassists will love the 104HR speaker cabinet for its power, high-quality sound and portability. Perfectly capable in a standalone situation, this bass speaker cab is even more ear-catching when combined with a Markbass Standard 151HR or 102HF.
- Ultra-light neodymium Markbass custom speakers
- 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Grill for protecting speakers
- Impedance: 8 or 4 ohms
- Speaker size: 4 x 10"
- Bass Port: Rear
- Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Power Handling: 800W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB SPL
- Weight: 56 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23.4"W x 23.8"H x 18.9"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.