- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Stu Amp 1000 Stu Hamm Signature 1,000W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43410 000000000 L43410000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stu Hamm is a real rocker and he wanted an amp dedicated to his articulated style but with simple/intuitive controls and with a “rock” size to fit th...Click To Read More About This Product
Get a massive 1,000W of thunder made to the specs of Stu Hamm.
Stu Hamm is a real rocker and he wanted an amp dedicated to his articulated style but with simple/intuitive controls and with a “rock” size to fit the taste of loud guys like him on stage. The Markbass Stu Hamm signature amp features both a solid state and a tube preamp with separate level controls offering the clean attack of a solid state and the warmth and grit of a tube in a single unit with the mix option, plus a 7-band graphic EQ to tailor your bass tone to perfection.
The massive real power of 1,000W from the MPT power amp allows to handle any kind of gigs, no matter how big the stage or how loud the band — this amp is always ready to rock hard! From a small club to Joe Satriani’s big stage: Rock your sound with the MB STU AMP 1000!
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 1,000W
- Passive/active inputs
- Speakers: 2x15" woofers; 1" compression driver
- Controls: volume, gain, 7-band graphic EQ
- XLR line out
- Pre/post EQ switch
- Effects loop
- Tuner output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.