- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass Traveler 102P 400W 2x10 Special Edition Bass Cab
- Product H78286
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Traveler 102P 400W 2x10 Special Edition Bass Cab is one of the smallest and lightest 2x10" cabinets on the market. It can be used in eit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An award-winning cab that's easy to carry and sounds great.
The Markbass Traveler 102P 400W 2x10 Special Edition Bass Cab is one of the smallest and lightest 2x10" cabinets on the market. It can be used in either a vertical or horizontal position with the rear port affecting the overall sound differently depending on which setup you choose. If the sound is too boomy, go vertical. For more bass, go horizontal. With a punchy, full-range sound, this cab will look great too with the Special Edition Markbass Little Mark III.
All Markbass cabinets contain ultra-light neodymium speakers. The Traveler 102P was introduced in 2005 and has been one of the top-selling Markbass products ever since.
- Special edition finish
- Ultra-light custom-designed neodymium 10" woofers
- 1" piezo tweeter with attenuation control
- Compact and sturdy enclosure with lightweight construction
- Rectangular rear vent impacts the sound differently depending on setup
- Exceptional frequency response for its size
- 8 Ohms
Choose a cab that's easy to haul and fits in the trunk of a roadster. Order today.
- Speaker size: 2x10"
- 8 Ohms
- Bass port: rear
- Tweeter: piezo
- Power handling: 400W RMS (AES standard)
- Crossover frequency: 3.5 khz
- Frequency response: 45 Hz to 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL
- Weight: 33 lbs / 15 kg
- Width: 23.4" / 59.4 cm
- Height: 13" / 33 cm
- Depth: 17" / 43.3 cm