Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Marshall 1959HW Handwired Plexi Headtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Original Marshall roar.
An accurate reissue, the 1959HW has ˜Plexi' DNA running right through it. It has the classic tonal notes of those early ˜Plexis' which, being non-master-volume, when cranked overdrive the power valves, producing those sweet, highly responsive, harmonically rich tones, with chest-punching projection. And to make the 1959HW as authentic as possible, Marshall used original thickness, original pitch matrix, point-to-point tag boards.
With the transformers being an integral part of the ˜Plexi' sound, they also worked closely with Dagnall to duplicate the later-era ˜Plexi' power transformer. The result is that the 1959HW is the ˜best of both worlds' because it takes the best features from early ˜Plexis' and later ˜Plexis' to produce a truly awesome reissue.
- Handwired reissue of 1967 Superlead
- 2 Channel
- 2x2 inputs
- 4 EL34, 1 ECC83 power amp valves
- 2 ECC83 preamp valves
- Controls: Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume 1, Volume 2
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 750mm x 305mm x 210mm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Accessories: Power/speaker cables
Thirsty for more power and tube tone? Get the original quencher for a dry guitar tone. Order today.
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.