- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482795 000000000 482795000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Combo Amp is just like the one used by Eric Clapton during his stint with Mayall's Bluesbreakers and famously on the B...Click To Read More About This Product
The sound that launched the British blues invasion.
The Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Combo Amp is just like the one used by Eric Clapton during his stint with Mayall's Bluesbreakers and famously on the Beano sessions. With 30W output and 2x12 speakers, it produces a gutsy bass and vibrant top, coupled with an overall natural warmth. The valve rectification output stage, pioneered by Marshall in the early 1960s, is responsible for helping achieve the famed compression and sustain exhibited uniquely by both the JTM45 and 1962. Though somewhat tonally similar to a JTM45, the 1962 combo is loaded with 2 Celestion Greenback 25W speakers and also comes with a footswitchable tremolo effect.
If you're looking for that sensuous, creamy early Clapton sound, we guarantee that you'll find it in this beautifully reissued Marshall combo. The natural tone and overdrive of the 1962 Bluesbreaker Amp will quickly become a fundamental ingredient in your overall sound.
- 30W output
- 2 - 12" 25W Celestion Greenback speakers
- Valve rectifier
- Footswitchable tremolo effect
Looking for authentic British blues tones? Put it in the cart!
- 29-1/4"W x 23-3/4"H x 10-1/2"D (740 x 600 x 265mm)
- 66.6 lbs. (30.2kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.