- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall 2512 Studio Jubilee 70W 1x12" Guitar Speaker Cabinet
Black and Silver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58783 000001000 L58783000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original Marshall Silver Jubilee is one of the most sought-after tube amplifiers in all of rock history. Its aggressive sound was widely used in ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the awesome Silver Jubilee tone in a compact 1x12".
The original Marshall Silver Jubilee is one of the most sought-after tube amplifiers in all of rock history. Its aggressive sound was widely used in the '80s and early '90s by hard-rock players of all types. Marshall's Studio Jubilee series started with that iconic design and packed it into smaller, studio-sized package. Studio Jubilee tube amps deliver the classic sound you crave, and the 2512 Studio Jubilee cabinet is a perfect match.
The 2512 Studio Jubilee cabinet was tailor-made for your Studio Jubilee amplifier. Loaded with a 12" Celestion G12 V-type speaker, this cab is teeming with classic British tone — the perfect complement to the sound of your Studio Jubilee.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 70W
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion G12 V-type
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.