- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall AS50D 50W 2x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 481034 000000000 481034000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Marshall's AS50D is a 50-watt, 2 x 8" acoustic guitar combo amp with 2 channels, including a phantom-powered microphone channel. It features a redesi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
From the softer side of Marshall.
Marshall's AS50D is a 50-watt, 2 x 8" acoustic guitar combo amp with 2 channels, including a phantom-powered microphone channel. It features a redesigned tweeter, digital chorus and reverb, and an anti-feedback notch filter. Each channel sports its own volume, EQ, FX loop, and D.I. output. Master volume, line out and RCA inputs round things out nicely.
Believe it or not, the Marshall design team does not consist solely of metal heads, rockers, and blues lovers. The award-winning, critically acclaimed AS50D is proof of their diversity and expertise.
Output (RMS): 50 watt
Speakers: 2 x 8"
Volume: 1 per channel
Independent EQ for each channel
Anti-feedback notch filter
Channel Assignable Chorus
Your acoustic deserves some Marshall treatment. Order today.
Weight: 35.3" (16 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.