- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall AVT50H 50W 2-Channel Head with Reverb
- Write a Review
- Product 483174
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2 footswitchable tube preamp channels of the Marshall AVT50H Amp Head deliver glistening clean tones and a roaring crunch that just oozes vintage...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Just 50 watts but fully able to kick out the jams!
The 2 footswitchable tube preamp channels of the Marshall AVT50H Amp Head deliver glistening clean tones and a roaring crunch that just oozes vintage authenticity. Crank the overdrive gain to the max and you have high-gain Marshall sound that packs an unbelievable punch, yet stays tight and focused. The Marshall AVT50H 50W head includes a series effects loop, CD input, headphone jack, speaker emulated DI, and an Accutronics reverb. Like all the AVTs, its pre-amp section is based on a 12AX7 tube and delivers great tone. 50W power. The Marshall AVT50H includes PEDL-10001 footswitch.
- Ideal for driving a single 4x12 cab
- Totally tube behavior and sound from a hybrid amp
- Footswitch between a clear ringing tones and distortion crunch
- Crank the overdrive gain and watch the back wall fall down
- CD input and heaphone jack make private practice easy
You lose your head over the AVT50 head. Click or call to order!