- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall JVM Series JVM210C 100W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 481672 000001000 481672000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM210C combo is a 2-channel version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made, the JVM410C...Click To Read More About This Product
A 2-channel version of the JVM410C Combo
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM210C combo is a 2-channel version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made, the JVM410C. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall to date-and that's really saying something.
Each of its 2 channels are completely independent of each other, and they boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 2-channel effectively 6 Marshalls in one.
The JVM210C has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp's 2 Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are equipped with master controls.
An ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact that all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp. The 4-way footswitch boasts LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM210C all-valve combo will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
- 100W power
- All-valve, with 5 x
- 12AX7s and 4 x EL34s
- 2 x 12" Celestion speakers
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for each channel
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
- Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output
- 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.