- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall Mini Silver Jubilee 20W Tube Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32117 000001000 J32117000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series was produced in 1987 to celebrate 25 years of Marshall Amplification and 50 years of Jim Marshall being in the mus...Click To Read More About This Product
Celebrate the history of Marshall with this lower-powered Silver Jubilee.
The JCM25/50 Silver Jubilee Series was produced in 1987 to celebrate 25 years of Marshall Amplification and 50 years of Jim Marshall being in the music business.
The 20-watt 2525 Mini Jubilee is expertly crafted and is designed, engineered and constructed to the highest possible standards at the Marshall factory in Bletchley, England. It shares the original Jubilee Series features, as well as High/Low output switching (20 watts to 5 watts) and independent 4/8/16 ohm speaker outputs.
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Switchable power output to 5W
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, presence, gain, volume
- FX loop
- DI output
- Footswitch included
- Dimensions: 28.5 in. x 11.7 in. x 14.3 in.
- Made in the U.K.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.