- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall Origin20H 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L17947 000000000 L17947000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expression begins with the Origin series. It delivers two distinct voices, a Tilt tone blend control, power reduction features, and is very pedal fri...Click To Read More About This Product
Go back to the beginning of timeless Marshall tube tone.
Expression begins with the Origin series. It delivers two distinct voices, a Tilt tone blend control, power reduction features, and is very pedal friendly. The classically voiced single channel amps generate rich harmonic tones that are ideal for players to explore new possibilities and craft their sound. The Origin series has the tone, and features for those playing in the bedroom, as well as on stage.
- Classic Marshall looks and tube tone
- Simple control set
- Works great with pedals
Get back to better tone. Order today.
- Power: 20W (tube)
- 3-level power scaling
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 power amp
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, tilt, gain, boost, master volume, presence
- Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds
- DI output
- Footswitch included
- Dimensions: 20.47" x 8.85" x 8.66"
- Weight: 21.16 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.