- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall Studio Classic 20W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46955 000001000 L46955000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Marshall is making the greats portable. These amps are designed to bring a classic, authentic Marshall tone to a player that no longer needs a 100W a...Click To Read More About This Product
Add legendary Marshall tone to your studio rig.
Marshall is making the greats portable. These amps are designed to bring a classic, authentic Marshall tone to a player that no longer needs a 100W amp or has not previously been able to afford them.
The Marshall Studio Classic 20W 1x10" tube combo amp is inspired by arguably one of the most successful guitar amps in Marshall’s history, the JCM800 2203. It delivers the full spectrum of JCM800 2203 tone from rich and full cleans to heavier driven aggressive sounds in a portable format. It has a master volume, versatile EQ settings including presence control, a preamp volume control, an added effects loop and DI out.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Power switching from 20W to 5W
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); one 12AX7 (phase splitter); two EL34 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Two inputs
- Speaker: 1x10" Celestion V-type
- Controls: 3-band EQ, presence, volume, master
- Effects loop
- DI output
- Speaker outputs: 4, 8, 16 ohm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.