- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall Studio Vintage 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Black and Gold
- Write a Review
- L46917 000001000 L46917000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on an amp that inspired generations of iconic guitarists, the 1959SLP. Marshall Studio Vintage amps deliver the unmistakeable tone shaping and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the legendary sound of the 1959SLP in a portable, 20W head.
Based on an amp that inspired generations of iconic guitarists, the 1959SLP. Marshall Studio Vintage amps deliver the unmistakeable tone shaping and harmonics that are expected from the 1959SLP in a portable format. You can play anything from saturated blues tones to biting leads for classic rock. Studio Vintage amps provide four separate inputs for you to blend your sound, distinctive EQ settings including presence control, a DI output and power reduction.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Power switching from 20W to 5W
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); one 12AX7 (phase splitter); two EL34 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Four inputs
- Controls: 3-band EQ, presence, volume
- DI output
- Speaker outputs: 4, 8, 16 ohm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.