- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Milkman Sound 40W Pedal Steel Mini 40W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #L20554 000001000 L20554000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Milkman 40W Pedal Steel Mini Combo is a compact, lightweight version of the Milkman 85W Pedal Steel Amplifier. Boasting 40W, the amp has half the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get awesome Milkman Pedal Steel tube tone in a more portable platform.
The Milkman 40W Pedal Steel Mini Combo is a compact, lightweight version of the Milkman 85W Pedal Steel Amplifier. Boasting 40W, the amp has half the power—nearly half the weight—but the same full tone as its big brother. This means you can crank the amp up to the sweet spot without tearing the paint off the walls, and easily bring the amp to the gig without tearing the muscles in your arm.
The Mini is able to harness the power of a pair of 6L6 output tubes by driving them with a long tail phase inverter. The output section is grid biased, and has a large amount of negative feedback for extra high headroom. Its the same physical size and weight as the Creamer, but the tone has a bit more punch and sparkle on the top end because of the different power section and amp voicing.
The chassis is hand wired onto a turret board using Jupiter capacitors and Mercury Magnetics transformers. The tube reverb section is deep and powerful with the additional tone control, and whether you are playing the amp clean or broken up, the sound is 3 dimensional. You won't believe how big this amp thinks it is!
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Tubes: two 6L6 (power amp)
- Class AB
- Two inputs
- Speaker: 1x12" Ceramic Jupiter
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, reverb, reverb tone
- Built-in tube-driven spring reverb
- Dimensions: 19.8" x 16" x 9.5"
- Weight: 32 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.