- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Milkman Sound The Amp 100 100W Tube-Hybrid Guitar Pedalboard Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73827 000001000 L73827000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Milkman's The Amp 100 is the high-power addition to The Amp model line that set the standard for pedalboard sized tube/Class D hybrid guitar amps in ...Click To Read More About This Product
Ditch the heavy head, and rock the house from your pedalboard.
Milkman's The Amp 100 is the high-power addition to The Amp model line that set the standard for pedalboard sized tube/Class D hybrid guitar amps in 2018. Maximum wattage has been increased to 100W and an integrated FET boost circuit and dual control reverb has been added. A black finish with Walnut end panels and silver knobs completes the new look.
In the Amp 100, an internal FET boost starts at unity gain and can work as an always-on EQ sweetener, subtly boosting midrange frequencies, or as a powerful drive pushing the 12AX7 tube into full saturation. The boost sits between the triodes of the preamp tube. Placing the boost internally preserves interaction between the instrument input and the first tube stage, and also increases headroom so that The Amp 100 can still work well with external drive and boost pedals.
The Amp 100 has a dual control reverb system, adding a control for decay time as well as reverb blend. The decay control ranges from a short room like reverb sound to a full tank spring splash with classic drip.
The Amp 100 shares all of the great features of The Amp: a studio-quality line output with cabinet simulation, pedal level output, headphone output and universal power.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W @ 4ohm; 100W @ 8ohm; 50W @ 16ohm
- Tube: one 12AX7 (preamp)
- Single channel
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, master volume, reverb level, reverb decay, boost level
- Switchable reverb
- Switchable 15dB boost
- Pedal output
- XLR balanced output with switchable cab simulation
- 1/4" / XLR speaker output
- Heapdhone output
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 3" x 6.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.