Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mooer Day Tripper Micro Preamp Pedal Black and Goldtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Mooer Day Tripper Micro Preamp Pedal Black and Gold$99.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Take a trip with this micro preamp pedal.
Initially Mooer is releasing a set of 10 models, each based on a different popular tube amplifier from a range of manufacturers. These have been designed to be used with the upcoming Mooer power amp or in the effects return of any standard guitar amplifier. The speaker cab simulation allows the user to connect direct to a soundcard, powered monitor or P.A. without the need for a guitar amp or speaker cab at all.
- '60s UK Twang
- High-quality, dual-channel preamp
- Independent 3-band EQ, gain and volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation—On/Off or channel A/B
Call or click to order today!
Day Tripper Micro Preamp Pedal Specifications:
- DCIN: Connect a DC 9V 300mA centre pin negative power supply
- INPUT: Connect your instrument directly or the output of your pre, pre-amp effects like Overdrive, distortion, etc.
- OUTPUT: Connect to a power amp or your amplifier’s effects return. (Highly recommend using a tube amplifier)
- Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone. You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes
- Note: You can connect your effects loop effects, such as modulation and time based effects, in between the MOOER preamps output and the input of the power amp (FX return)
- Modes: Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack. (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms）
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms）
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , center negative. (Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.）
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 3.68" x 1.65" x 2.04" (93.5mm x 42mm x 52mm)
- Weight: 0.35 lb. (160g)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.