- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgan Amplification M212V Vertical 150W 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet with Celestion Creamback Speakers
- Write a Review
- Product K36967
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The half stack has been a staple of guitarists for more than 50 years! The imposing and just cool look of a head sitting on a tall cabinet screams ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get huge projection and smooth tones from this Celestion-loaded 2x12.
The half stack has been a staple of guitarists for more than 50 years! The imposing and just cool look of a head sitting on a tall cabinet screams rock and roll. Unfortunately, though, a 4x12 cab be a heavy and awkward beast that isn’t always the best at clean tones. The Morgan Vertical 2x12 bridges this gap by offering you a cabinet that looks as impressive as a 4x12 but offers greater clarity of clean tones while still staying punchy with your saturated overdriven sounds.
The Baltic birch fixed baffle design allows the entire cab to resonate with the speakers giving you greater bass response than you would have with a conventional floating baffle design. The staggered vertical design allows the user to hear themselves better on stage. It comes loaded with a pair of UK-made Celestion G12H75 Creamback speakers.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 150W
- Speakers: 2x12 Celestion G12H75 12 Creamback
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Open-back extension cabinet
- Multi-ply Baltic Birch construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 24 x 30 in.
- Weight: 52 lb.
- Handcrafted in the USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.