- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgan Amplification PR12C 12W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22675 000000000 J22675000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morgan PR12 is based around the small American 12W combo from the '60s. It has been updated with a bigger power supply and tightened low end and ...Click To Read More About This Product
A small footprint grab-and-go combo that can cut through any mix and be heard over the drummer.
The Morgan PR12 is based around the small American 12W combo from the '60s. It has been updated with a bigger power supply and tightened low end and utilizes a 12 Greenback Celestion. This amp incorporates all of the mods Morgan has been asked to do on those old '60s American amps to make them more usable for live performances.
The PR12 starts with the classic black face tone and then beefs up the low end by giving the power supply of the amp more juice so that it doesn™t sputter out like the originals. The reverb has also been modified to add a Dwell control. The Dwell control allows you to control the amount of decay in your reverb. This allows you to have a very high reverb mix without washing out your guitar tone.
The bass and treble controls interact with each other to give you a wide range of tones. The cabinet is a specially designed fix baffle cab. The fixed baffle design allows the entire cab to resonate with the speaker giving it a much larger sound for such a small box. As with all Morgan Amps the PR12 loves pedals and works well with any pedal board.
Joe Morgan has been building, modifying and repairing amplifiers since 1996. His designs are seen in stadiums and arenas all over the world. It is hard to turn on a music awards show without seeing his products. Joe designs for the working musician, whether that means a Sunday morning church gig or touring the world with James Taylor. Joe will be the first to tell you that tube amps are not rocket science (Joe was part of the engineering team that developed the first GPS satellites). Tube amps are only as good as their components and Morgan chooses the best of the best. Engineered with custom designed Mercury Magnetics transformers to provide the best possible sonic signature they also provide him with the confidence to offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Power: 12w Class A/B tube
- Handwired in the USA
- 2x6V6 power tubes
- 3x12AX7 preamp tubes
- Spring tube driven reverb
- Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb and Dwell Controls
- 1x8 ohm 1x16 ohm outputs
- Custom USA made Mercury Magnetics transformers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 10" x 18" x 20.75"
- Weight: 38 lb.
To add this to your rig, click or call today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.