- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morgan PR5 5W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo with Reverb
- Write a Review
- K36969 000000000 K36969000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morgan PR5 is the little brother to the much louder PR12. The PR5 is a completely class A, single ended, 5-watt 6V6 amp that still utilizes a 12 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get amazing low-wattage tube tone with lush spring reverb.
The Morgan PR5 is the little brother to the much louder PR12. The PR5 is a completely class A, single ended, 5-watt 6V6 amp that still utilizes a 12 in. Greenback Celestion. This amp incorporates all of the same features of the PR12 but now works at volume levels more suitable for studios, homes and small venues.
The PR5 starts with the classic black face tone and then adds a sweet compression that only a true class A amp can give you. This is no Champ. The tone stack and the reverb control really set this amp apart. Imagine getting that perfect slightly overdriven American clean tone at a level that won’t get you yelled at by the sound guy or your significant other. The reverb is the same wonderful reverb that the PR12 utilizes. The Dwell control allows you to control the amount of decay in your reverb. This allows you to have a very high reverb mix without washing out your guitar tone.
The bass and treble controls interact with each other to give you a wide range of classic American tones. The cabinet is a specially designed fix baffle cab. The fixed baffle design allows the entire cab to resonate with the speaker giving it a much larger sound for such a small box. As with all Morgan Amps the PR5LOVES pedals and works well with any pedalboard.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 5W Class-A single-ended tube
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); one 6V6 (power amp)
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion Greenback
- Impedance: 8 ohm, 16 ohm outputs
- Controls: Volume, treble, bass, reverb, dwell
- FX: Three-spring tube-driven reverb
- Custom U.S.-made Mercury Magnetics transformers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 10 in. x 18 in. x 20.75 in.
- Weight: 34 lb.
- Hand-wired in the USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.